About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I was talked into buying, by my broker at the time, a position in Mark Yusko's 'The Endowment Fund'. This is a fund of hedge funds. He told me that it would give me good diversification. Well, it tanked with the market and I have lost about 20%. One thing that angers me is that I just looked at July results and my account was down about $400 even thought the DJIA had a 20 year record July...going up over 8% in one month.
I would appreciate advice from those in the know about this or these kinds of investments. Should I hold onto this thing, or eat the loss and sell it? Regarding selling it, unfortunately I can only do so when they periodically send me the paperwork to do so. It is not flexible like a stock.
Orignal From: What are your thoughts & advice regarding Mark Yusko's 'The Endowment Fund'?
Post a Comment