I have found a bit of information that the Clarion Fund, which is a front and shares the same address in New York as Aish Hatorah, the right wing Zionist group from Israel, and was helped by Endowment for Middle East Truth, who pulled out of it after the SEC began its investigation....EMET's spokesperson Sarah Stern said she was deceived by the group and never spoke personally to them, but phone records show she is LYING......so who came up with the money and plan to distribute this Hate Speech? anyone know anything more?
In response to the neo-con knee jerk reaction, I am a Jewish American, dedicated to a peaceful resolution of the crisis in Israel and Palestine. And I lost a dear cousin in the South Tower at the WTC. Radical Christians who spew hate are every bit as dangerous as Radical anyone....
Orignal From: Does anyone know who the Far Right Radical Zionists are that distributed "Obsession?
Post a Comment