My ex has just bought his 6th BRAND NEW car in three years and I am talking BMW's at £30k plus here, yet the CSA can't do anything. They say that they will only asses on income. My ex sold the marital home at a huge profit and won loads of money on the lottery. He has not bought another house, he rents from a housing association, but he has bought 2 static caravans, sold one and the other is kept on a holiday site. We separated 7 years ago and have four children. I have supported the kids ever since. The divorce settlement was that he got the house and I got 50% of the cashed in endowment policy - a grand total of £1200. The divorce settlemnet gave me "liberty to appeal" but a solictor has told me that it is up to me to provide the court with proof that he has this money. Without being able to access his bank accounts etc. how can I do this? Any suggestions will be welcomed.


Orignal From: Ex bought 6 new cars in three years but has never paid any child maintenance. CSA won't help. What can I do?

0 评论